How to backup your data automatically
Your business data is critical to the success of your company and any loss could be catastrophic. Relying on the hard drive in your computer is not adequate as a form of protection for your vital information as they will often fail without warning.
Keeping a secondary backup in the Cloud is a great way of ensuring your data will be safe even if your original copy is accidentally lost or destroyed. It is even possible to schedule automatic backups of your data to ensure your hard work is constantly secured.
Automatic data backup systems for the Cloud will allow your business to:
- Backup all your critical data and then access it from anywhere.
- Sync the data whenever it suits your business, either on an hourly, daily or weekly basis.
- Store the files privately or allow your colleagues to have access to them.
- Upload files quickly and easily without even having to think about it.
- Easily upgrade the amount of storage they have without investing in new hard drives or hardware.
- Keep files more securely than they would be on your own computer.
- Never lose an important document or precious digital memory ever again.
If you are interested in finding out more about how this works, or start using our Data Backup app today.
Tags: data backup
Some WinWeb products, services, features may not be available in all territories, availability and features of products, services may change without notice. Compatible hardware and internet connection may be required for some WinWeb products and services.
Terms and Conditions apply, go to https://www.winweb.com/legal-information/ for more information. Prices exclude any form of applicable sales tax, i.e. GST and VAT - and special conditions may apply, i.e. per user per month, one off pricing, etc. All rights are reserved. E&OE.