If you are a UK customer and you would like to check your Business Email on your iPad or iPhone device, follow the instructions below to set it up.
US customers should follow the same instructions but set the “Incoming Mail Server (POP3):” to alpha.winweb.net instead.
Email Address/user name: Found in your email from WinWeb
Email Password: Found in your email from WinWeb
Incoming Mail Server (POP3): mail.winweb.net
Incoming Mail Port: POP3 = 110 and POP3 with SSL = 995
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): alpha.winweb.com
Outgoing Mail Server Ports: either 25 or 587. SSL available on both ports
Your Outgoing server requires authentication to send Email.
Select the option to use the same details or enter the same details as your incoming mail server for authentication.
Setup Option 1. iTunes Setup
1. Make sure that your iPad is connected and open iTunes.
2. Select your iPad or iPhone in the iTunes sidebar.
3. Click on the “Info” tab.
4. Scroll down until you find “Sync Mail Accounts” and click on the check box
5. Select the email application you wish to sync your email from for Windows
6. Select the accounts to Sync when using Mac Mail.
7. Click Apply when you are done to save the changes.
8. Sync your device