If you are a UK customer and you would like to check your Business Email via MacMail, follow the instructions below to set it up.
US customers should follow the same instructions but set the “Incoming Mail Server:” to alpha.winweb.com instead.
To Setup your email account first open MacMail and from the Menu bar select Mail > Preferences and the Accounts Tab.
Email Address details are to be found in your email from WinWeb
Incoming Mail Server : mail.winweb.net
Incoming Mail Ports: POP3 = 110 or 995 IMAP = 143 or 993
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): mail.winweb.net
Outgoing Mail Server Ports: either 25 or 587
Secure or SSL connections enabled for all protocols.
Your Outgoing server requires authentication to send Email.
Select the option to use the same details or enter the same details as your incoming mail server for authentication.
1. To add a new account click the + button. If this is the first account, MacMail will automatically ask for the details. Enter the details from the email.
2. Add the Mail server details. Remember the User Name is your email address.
3. Confirm the Authentication is Password
4. Enter the details for the Outgoing server as below
5. The security once again is Password
6. Finally check the details are correct before proceeding to create the account.
7. Under the Mailbox Behaviours Tab check and adjust the settings for Drafts,
Notes and Sent, see below.
Any questions or problems contact customer support.