We would like to introduce you to a simple and effective tool to start planning your business pre-start-up online – “SWOT”.
While WinWeb OnlineOffice is primarily designed to help you run your business, it is also the right tool for your pre-startup business planning. One of the tools included to help you plan is the SWOT analysis – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats – of your business start-up idea.
- Strengths & Weaknesses – these are internal considerations:
- Strengths – you write down what you and your team, if you have one, are good at, your daily activities should be centered around these strengths
- Weaknesses – these are the areas of work you may want to outsource as soon as you can, to a WinWeb virtual assistant for instance using our pay as you go business services
- Opportunities & Threats – these are external considerations:
- Opportunities – represent the areas where you think it will be easy to generate business & revenue and you should play on those opportunities
- Threats – will list your challenges in comparison to your competition and you may want to improve on these or adjust your business model accordingly
You may want to use this and other business planning tools inside WinWeb OnlineOffice to enhance your business chances. As usual we have plenty of help text and our online One2One tuition to help you to get started.
Try our business planning tools for free @ WinWeb OnlineOffice – Business Planning