In the end sales is what makes or breaks your business, it is the way your business, no – every business makes money. Even when your phone rings and visitors come to your shop or website – you have no sale until the order is signed or the money handed over.
The last moments before a sale often decide if you will get the business or not – here are some basics to remember to increase your chances of success:
- People buy from people.
- Build trust & internal relationships.
- Create confidence in you and your company.
- Make a good impression.
- Take note of your customers style and needs.
- Dress appropriately.
- Do not take your customers for granted.
- Involve your colleagues to cement the relationship.
- Travel with your client to venues.
- By yourself.
This all sounds very trivial – next time you don’t get the sale go over this list – you may be surprised. We can help you to find new customers, but you need to make the sale, it is often a little thing that makes you not get the sale.
If you need to find new customers look @ OnlineOffice ProEdition.